Where to apply as subtitle translator for gaia.com?
Thread poster: Cem Kent (X)
Cem Kent (X)
Cem Kent (X)
Türkiye
Local time: 12:13
Turkish to German
+ ...
Nov 4, 2019

Hello,

I have been working as a subtitle translator and as I still have time for more projects I would like to work as freelance subtitles translator for the portal gaia.com .

However, the company seems to be very shy: they are hiding their information very well and don't respond to my PMs on LinkedIn. Neither could the customer service of that portal tell me who to contact for an application.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thank you!

Recep Kurt
Recep Kurt  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2011)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Open positions Nov 5, 2019

They don't seem to be looking for subtitlers:

https://www.gaia.com/lp/positions

Cem Kent (X)
Cem Kent (X)
Türkiye
Turkish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
gaia vendors Nov 6, 2019

usually companies like Netflix, gaia have vendors to outsource the subtitling jobs.. but neither can I find any vendors... not very spiritual and enlightening unlike their content.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where to apply as subtitle translator for gaia.com?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »