Thread poster: asmvb
asmvb
asmvb
United States
Local time: 23:53
Russian to English
+ ...
Feb 18, 2007

I am looking for translators with copywriting experience on ProZ, to translate the advertising into languages and also adapt the slogans for Egyptian, Greek and Persian ethnic communities in the US.

I've tried to post a job here, but for some reason my job gets shut down by moderators. Is that not something typical for ProZ jobs? How do I find people here with experience in copywriting in addition to translating skills?

Please advise, can't figure this out and moderat
... See more
I am looking for translators with copywriting experience on ProZ, to translate the advertising into languages and also adapt the slogans for Egyptian, Greek and Persian ethnic communities in the US.

I've tried to post a job here, but for some reason my job gets shut down by moderators. Is that not something typical for ProZ jobs? How do I find people here with experience in copywriting in addition to translating skills?

Please advise, can't figure this out and moderators are no help.

~asmvb!
Collapse

Lissa Cowan
Lissa Cowan  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 23:53
French to English
Native English copy-writer Feb 18, 2007

Dear asmbv,

I work as a copywriter and translator, but only translate from French to English. If you're looking for a copywriter for English I have loads of experience.

Mónica Algazi
Mónica Algazi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 00:53
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
Advertising translation expert Feb 19, 2007

Dear asmbv:

I am specialized in creative translation - particularly advertising, but my language pair is English - Spanish. Sorry...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Copywriting/translating for advertising

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »