Tonia Wind
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:40
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 3, 2009

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to have the opportunity to work alongside Nancy Lynn Boger as the new co-moderator of the Literature/Poetry Forum at ProZ.com.

As a full-time translator, full-time mother of three, and part-time writer I am especially thrilled to have this chance to participate as a co-moderator for this particular forum.

I have been a ProZ.com member since 2005 and have greatly benefited from the variety of translator-related resources a
... See more
Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to have the opportunity to work alongside Nancy Lynn Boger as the new co-moderator of the Literature/Poetry Forum at ProZ.com.

As a full-time translator, full-time mother of three, and part-time writer I am especially thrilled to have this chance to participate as a co-moderator for this particular forum.

I have been a ProZ.com member since 2005 and have greatly benefited from the variety of translator-related resources available on this great site. As a moderator, I now hope to be able to give something back to the rest of the translator community here at ProZ.com, while at the same time continuing to enjoy, network and learn from the rest of my peers.

I am very proud to be part of this new moderator team, and will do my best to make this a memorable year. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments via e-mail or through my ProZ.com profile page.

Thanks and all the best,
Tonia
Collapse

Roomy Naqvy
Roomy Naqvy  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 01:10
English to Hindi
+ ...
Welcome Aug 3, 2009

Dear Tonia

As an ex-ProZ Moderator and someone who was with the Literature Forum from its inception (and who was alone too), I welcome you wholeheartedly. Among your Moderator Team, there are some people with an excellent sense of literature, and among the archives of this Forum there lie some members with excellent taste of stuff literary, please unearth them and you will find what a rich Forum this can be.

Best wishes from a hot and sweltering New Delhi,

... See more
Dear Tonia

As an ex-ProZ Moderator and someone who was with the Literature Forum from its inception (and who was alone too), I welcome you wholeheartedly. Among your Moderator Team, there are some people with an excellent sense of literature, and among the archives of this Forum there lie some members with excellent taste of stuff literary, please unearth them and you will find what a rich Forum this can be.

Best wishes from a hot and sweltering New Delhi,

Roomy
Collapse

NancyLynn
NancyLynn
Canada
Local time: 15:40
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Warm welcome to my co-moderator Aug 3, 2009

Good to have you aboard!

I've been a member of ProZ.com since 2002, moderator since 2003, and a conference organiser since 2007. Surely many of you know me by now I'm proud to carry on with these duties.

This might also be a good time to remind our users and members to review the Forum rules to minimise disruptions and misunderstandings and maximise the best part of it all - learning, networking and fun!... See more
Good to have you aboard!

I've been a member of ProZ.com since 2002, moderator since 2003, and a conference organiser since 2007. Surely many of you know me by now I'm proud to carry on with these duties.

This might also be a good time to remind our users and members to review the Forum rules to minimise disruptions and misunderstandings and maximise the best part of it all - learning, networking and fun!

All the best, FolkZ,

Nancy
Collapse

Tonia Wind
Tonia Wind
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:40
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks and glad to be here! Aug 4, 2009

Roomy - Thank you for your warm welcome. I will certainly take your advice to go through the archives of this Forum, as I am sure there is a lot of wonderful information to be found.

Nancy - Thank you also for your warm welcome! I look forward to moderating with you, and am sure that I can learn a lot from your years of experience here at ProZ.com.
... See more
Roomy - Thank you for your warm welcome. I will certainly take your advice to go through the archives of this Forum, as I am sure there is a lot of wonderful information to be found.

Nancy - Thank you also for your warm welcome! I look forward to moderating with you, and am sure that I can learn a lot from your years of experience here at ProZ.com.

Take care,

Tonia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Greetings from your new co-moderator - Literature/Poetry Forum

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »