Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Suggestions and volunteers being sought for collaboration on a translation industry journal
Thread poster: Jared Tabor
warunya33 (X)
warunya33 (X)
Translation Journal Industry Jun 9, 2011

It's well,we will have a greater knowledge of translation and can read a translation of other people.

Thank you!

Warunya kitjajerd

[Edited at 2011-06-09 14:12 GMT]

sirirat
sirirat
Local time: 04:53
Translation Journal Industry Jun 10, 2011

Translation is one of practices that can improve the skill of language because it is very important and it can make me know and understand interesting content. In addition, I also know about grammar of that language too.

Translation Journal Industry Jun 10, 2011

I think this is a good article and I think this is a good idea and translations are important and useful for learners.I think translation is one of the most critical jobs in modern society.Translation plays a vital role in the performance of international companies and governments alike.

Thank you,

Nattapong Meecharoen

manatsaya
manatsaya
Local time: 04:53
Translation Journal Industry Jun 11, 2011

Thank for knowledge of translation. This knowledge make me to improve my skill for translation and understand other language. It's important for everyone.

Thank you,
Manatsaya

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Suggestions and volunteers being sought for collaboration on a translation industry journal

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »