Thread poster: Fred Neild (X)
Fred Neild (X)
Fred Neild (X)  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry Jan 25, 2006

I am glad I was wrong this time.

I have received an answer from the pair moderator, so I apologize for being so hasty and generalizing. And thank you.

I would like to take advantage of this opportunity and suggest Proz.com to include this (specifically) in KudoZ rules. Seems obvious, but appears this is not so for 'the usual suspects'

Fred

David Meléndez Tormen
David Meléndez Tormen  Identity Verified
Chile
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Reminder sent to asker Jan 25, 2006

Hello Fred and everybody,

I just sent a message to the asker, requiring her to grade her previous question or decline all answers -preferably giving a reason- before posting a repeated one. I think Ingo´s suggestion is quite a good one; although we don´t have explicit rules regarding this issue, the broader sense of the rule he mentions could be applied to this case, so I have included it in my reminder.

Regards,

David

[Editado a las 2006-01-25 1
... See more
Hello Fred and everybody,

I just sent a message to the asker, requiring her to grade her previous question or decline all answers -preferably giving a reason- before posting a repeated one. I think Ingo´s suggestion is quite a good one; although we don´t have explicit rules regarding this issue, the broader sense of the rule he mentions could be applied to this case, so I have included it in my reminder.

Regards,

David

[Editado a las 2006-01-25 13:02]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ posting, same question same asker

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »