Jaroslaw Michalak
Jaroslaw Michalak  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 12:01
Member (2004)
English to Polish
SITE LOCALIZER
Dec 31, 2005

I am trying to get KudoZ questions directly on my desktop with Samurize. It works quite well, the page is parsed as expected, however there is one problem... The software uses its own minibrowser, therefore I can only download the "general" kudoz page, not the page with my settings. This page includes the questions for all languages, therefore it is not that useful for me...

Obviously, I would have to be logged to display the page with my settings, and the minibrowser does not suppo
... See more
I am trying to get KudoZ questions directly on my desktop with Samurize. It works quite well, the page is parsed as expected, however there is one problem... The software uses its own minibrowser, therefore I can only download the "general" kudoz page, not the page with my settings. This page includes the questions for all languages, therefore it is not that useful for me...

Obviously, I would have to be logged to display the page with my settings, and the minibrowser does not support cookies.

Is there any workaround for this? Of course, RSS feed (with my settings, naturally) would be even nicer...
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Customized KudoZ page (without cookies)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »