Sonia Anglada
Sonia Anglada  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 16:04
Member (2022)
English to Spanish
Mar 4, 2010

Hello everyone!

Which software application should be used to translate the following? I would appreciate you help.

Enable Radio/Disable Radio
This menu option is dynamic. It monitors the current state of the wireless LAN radio transmitter and gives you the option to switch to the opposite state. For example, if the wireless LAN radio transmitter in your is enabled, the menu option reads Disable Radio.
You can also set the status of the wireless LAN radio tr
... See more
Hello everyone!

Which software application should be used to translate the following? I would appreciate you help.

This menu option is dynamic. It monitors the current state of the wireless LAN radio transmitter and gives you the option to switch to the opposite state. For example, if the wireless LAN radio transmitter in your is enabled, the menu option reads Disable Radio.
You can also set the status of the wireless LAN radio transmitter by selecting Turn 802.11 Radio On/Off from the File menu in the Wireless Manager application.
Collapse

Wojciech Froelich
Wojciech Froelich  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 21:04
English to Polish
Looks like Trados S-Tagger... Mar 5, 2010

Sonia Anglada wrote:

Hello everyone!

You can also set the status of the wireless LAN radio transmitter by selecting Turn 802.11 Radio On/Off from the File menu in the Wireless Manager application.

Looks like Trados S-Tagger for me. Is it RTF file? If yes, then translate with Workbench in Word.

Sonia Anglada
Sonia Anglada  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 16:04
Member (2022)
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, it´s Trados S-Tagger Mar 5, 2010

Hello, Wojciech. Thanks a lot for your help.
I´ve never used Trados S-Tagger before, but after reading some sections of its guide I confirmed what you said: A project like this should be done with S-Tagger.
Thanks once again.
Regards from Argentina!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

UI project with tagger

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »