Claudio Rondeico
Claudio Rondeico  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 02:48
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Dec 16, 2021

Hi,

This is regarding another issue with Across. This time, whenever I try log in, I get this message that my previous session is being closed.

I have already tried different browsers, including in incognito mode, different operating systems, as well as clearing cache and cookies, to no avail.

waitingAcross

Does anyone here know if there is something I can do to help fix this? Is it possible to check whether their server is down? It looks like the issue is not on my end.

I have urgent work to do, but this wonderful tool is preventing me from completing it. Any help would be appreciated.

Elif Baykara Narbay
Elif Baykara Narbay  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 11:48
German to Turkish
+ ...
Across Help Dec 17, 2021

Hi,

in the past, when I had similar issues, I have contacted their help team. They have been pretty fast in replying and resolving my issue. If I recall correctly, my issue was due to some log files. They have walked me through the necessary steps.

I hope this helps.
Elif

Claudio Rondeico
Claudio Rondeico  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 02:48
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for your suggestion Dec 17, 2021

Elif Baykara Narbay wrote:

Hi,

in the past, when I had similar issues, I have contacted their help team. They have been pretty fast in replying and resolving my issue. If I recall correctly, my issue was due to some log files. They have walked me through the necessary steps.

I hope this helps.
Elif

Hi Elif, thanks for your suggestion.

However, I am not able to contact support because only PMs with the agency I work for can do so. In any case, I was told that the issue was resolved and that I can resume working on the project.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Closing your previous session. Please wait..."

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »