For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
103 - Legal Terminology: Family Law Terminology

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "103 - Legal Terminology: Family Law Terminology".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Margreet Mohle
Margreet Mohle  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 22:14
Member (2010)
French to Dutch
+ ...
Prerequisites? Sep 19, 2011

Hi,

I'm interested in improving my legal terminology from a court interpreter's point of view, mostly in family law (and criminal, but I see that's not offered). Do these courses build one on another, or could I just take the one on family law? Thank you for your advice.
Kind regards,
Margreet

Suzanne Deliscar
Suzanne Deliscar  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 22:14
Member (2009)
Spanish to English
+ ...
No Prerequisites for Family Law 103 Sep 22, 2011

Hi Margreet, You can take each course as a standalone. There are no prerequisites. Enjoy, and thanks for your interest, Suzanne Deliscar

Walter Solo
Walter Solo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
Videos purchased Jul 29, 2014

Hi,
I purchased all five, taking advantage of the discount. However, I have not received a link, nor a receipt for the purchase. I checked PP and the transaction went through.
When I clicked where it says: "After you purchase access click here to watch the video." it tells me I need to purchase the video.
Please check on this.

Walter

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Videos purchased Jul 29, 2014

Walter Solo wrote:

Hi,
I purchased all five, taking advantage of the discount. However, I have not received a link, nor a receipt for the purchase. I checked PP and the transaction went through.
When I clicked where it says: "After you purchase access click here to watch the video." it tells me I need to purchase the video.
Please check on this.

Walter

Hi Walter,

Thank you very much for your interest in the training series.

Please note that when a special offer is purchased, some time is needed so that the payment is processed and registration status is updated. I see you have been registered for the sessions and upcon course completion you may wish to submit a support request and ask for certificates of attendance, http://www.proz.com/support/

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

103 - Legal Terminology: Family Law Terminology

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »