Téma indítója: Noha Kamal, PhD.
Noha Kamal, PhD.
Noha Kamal, PhD.  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:57
angol - arab
+ ...
Aug 3, 2006

Hello,

Is there any software I can use to open time-coded files on Win2020, which I do not have on my PC? I heard there is stuff like EZ someting that can open Win2020 files. Thanks in advance.

Noha

Pavel Silenchuk
Pavel Silenchuk  Identity Verified
Luxemburg
Local time: 12:57
ProZ.com-tag
orosz - angol
+ ...
EZTitles Aug 3, 2006

Hi Noha,

It's called EZTitles. They also have got EZConvert. Both are not free. Here is the link you may find interesting: http://www.eztitles.com/

Best,

Pavel

Khaled Elmancy
Khaled Elmancy  Identity Verified
Egyesült Királyság
Local time: 11:57
Tag (2012 óta)
angol - arab
+ ...
TitleVision Aug 3, 2006

Hi Noha,
Actually I searched a lot for a similar program to save in .Pac format used by WIN2020, the program is called TV2003 it's free but with no video support and you can ask for evaluation version with video support
Download from www.titlevision.com
Other program but not FREE like: Eztitles and FAB
You can have a 60 days trial version of EZtitles
Also, PMWin can handle pac but
... See more
Hi Noha,
Actually I searched a lot for a similar program to save in .Pac format used by WIN2020, the program is called TV2003 it's free but with no video support and you can ask for evaluation version with video support
Download from www.titlevision.com
Other program but not FREE like: Eztitles and FAB
You can have a 60 days trial version of EZtitles
Also, PMWin can handle pac but doesn't save in pac and of course it's a private program.
Just a note: if you need a program to make what is called Greening for a company in Egypt I guess nothing will help, GoodLuck
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Win2020

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »