Ayuda con bibliografías en gramática inglesa
Thread poster: Guadalupe Flores
Guadalupe Flores
Guadalupe Flores
Argentina
Nov 6, 2021

Estimados,
Quisiera consultar si alguno de ustedes tiene idea de algún material fiable al cual pueda consultar sobre "gerunds" y "present participle" en inglés. Un libro de gramática o una tesis sobre este tema, el punto es que sea una fuente fidedigna. Desde ya muchas gracias.

neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Local time: 16:08
Spanish to English
+ ...
Useful link Nov 15, 2021

This site gives a brief explanation of the difference between gerunds and participles. I must confess that although I am a native UK English speaker, former English teacher and currently a translator, I couldn't tell you the difference between the two of them without having to look up the definition... See more
This site gives a brief explanation of the difference between gerunds and participles. I must confess that although I am a native UK English speaker, former English teacher and currently a translator, I couldn't tell you the difference between the two of them without having to look up the definitions.

https://www.mometrix.com/academy/gerund-infinitive-and-participle/
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ayuda con bibliografías en gramática inglesa

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »