Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Discussion for Recruitment day session (2012): Make your CV stand out from the crowd

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for Recruitment day session (2012): Make your CV stand out from the crowd".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Pierluigi Bernardini
Pierluigi Bernardini  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 09:39
Member (2011)
English to Italian
+ ...
Viewing it at a later time Sep 26, 2012

Hello,

I have no time now, but I would be very interested in this video; is it possible to view it later/whenever I want?
Will the videos be available in the future for those who have subscribed to the event?

Thank you very much
Pierluigi

Zahra Ghanadian
Zahra Ghanadian
Local time: 11:09
Persian (Farsi) to English
+ ...
Wonderful Sep 26, 2012

What are the criteria then? to have an standard one is OK or something else is required?

Izabela Ignatowicz (X)
Izabela Ignatowicz (X)
Local time: 08:39
Good inputs! Sep 26, 2012

Sri Lestari Bahagia wrote:

The presentation is very useful for me as new translator.
Is it possible for me to replay it anytime?

Thank you so much for the very informative presentation!

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! You should be able to replay the presentation at any point throughout the day today. However, if you experience any problems (or have any questions), please let me or my colleagues in thebigword booth know and we will be happy to help.

Best wishes,
Izabela

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:39
Spanish to English
+ ...
This session is on-demand Sep 26, 2012

Please note that this session was on-demand, that is, it was not at a set time, but could/can be viewed at any time you choose. The video/recording can be viewed by visiting http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/365/program/7505 and simply pressing play on the video. If you experience cutting in and out of audio, simply play, the pause the playback to allow the file to buffer ... See more
Please note that this session was on-demand, that is, it was not at a set time, but could/can be viewed at any time you choose. The video/recording can be viewed by visiting http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/365/program/7505 and simply pressing play on the video. If you experience cutting in and out of audio, simply play, the pause the playback to allow the file to buffer completely (usually no more than a minute or two) then press play again.

Thanks everyone - and thanks to our virtual event sponsor thebigword for producing this content and providing additional information in the forum.

If you're interested in working with thebigword (they're hiring!) please be sure to visit them in the exhibit hall on Thursday at http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/368/exhibitors-sponsors

Thanks everyone!

Drew
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for Recruitment day session (2012): Make your CV stand out from the crowd

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »