Freelancer's Futuristics Series - Temptation: Unhealthy growth, Debt, Big idea, Leverage etc. Self - immunization
A Freelancer can have many temptations. Some are gross and some are very subtle. Some are time-bound and some are more permanent in nature.
This webinar lists various such gross and subtle temptations and ways and means to make them 'visible' so that we can analyse these with reference to proper perspective and self-immunize from these potential threats.
This analysis will provide a freelancer a kind of mental 'immunization' with regards to these temptations which can potentially cause significant short and long term damage to one's career and growth.
Feb 3, 2012 Freelancer Futuristics Series - Stress : Neuro-economic analysis and tips for self-discipline
Feb 10, 2012 Freelancer Futuristics Series - Geopolitics : Future economies and their needs : How to use this for one' s advantage ?
Feb 17, 2012 Freelancer Futuristics Series - Leadership : From a worker to a Life-Designer or Li-Der - How to
Feb 24, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series - Assets : Perishable Cash / asset to appreciating revenue streams - How to
Mar 2, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series : Self-image and reputation : internals and externals of one's self-image as a professional
Do you find yourself in a dilemma sometimes as whether you are doing the right thing being a freelancer ?
Or not doing something else ? For example, becoming an employee in a large corporation or in a small company.
Shall I be a partner in a venture with my friend / colleague ?
Shall I take a business loan and invest because the return seems to be very high ?
If such questions prick you and you find without answers and in a dilemma, you may be getting tempted. Be aware because if you are uncritical and unaware, this may do more harm than good.
1. The Art of discrimination - the art to see things in proper perspective
2. To be able to be an editor of the 'content' our mind is generating - sometimes without our permission or authorization.
3. Questioning the sentence - 'It seems quite reasonable and logical'
4. Learning the discipline by which you can figure out 'between the lines' aspect of any proposition, plan or venture
5. Not to be tempted
Click to expand
1. List of such temptations
2. Cross-Cultural filter applied to the list
3. Case studies (Victims)
4. Case Studies (Summary)
5. Designing your own vulnerability matrix [ SWOT analysis ]
6. Desiging the customized immunization
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training