Time management for freelancers
In this webinar you will learn why Time Management is actually the most crucial asset of your freelance career or even your life. Unless managed properly, you can be risking both short-term profit and long-term wealth. This includes your health, social life, relationships and being ready for future opportunities.
Topics to be covered:
1. Basics of time management
2. Symptoms of not proper time management
3. Identifying the symptoms
4. Addressing the symptoms - individually and collectively
5. Collective knowledge gathering
6. A list of Do's and Dont's
7. Signals of good time management
1. To understand why time management is critical - for present and future.
2. The relationship between deadline, committment and the limited resource called Time.
3. The relationship between profit and wealth.
4. The techniques to evaluate current profit and risk of future wealth.
5. Collected stories from freelancers who developed their techniques to manage time.
6. General tips which you can incorporate to your every day work.
Click to expand
ProZ.com videos require a current flash player. Update here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
Price: 15.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording. How do I purchase the video? To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records. How do I access the video? Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here Time management for freelancers.
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course