Personal Branding 101: Build yourself an expert profile online to Find more jobs
|Availability:||This training is available on-demand|
Duration: 67 minutes.
|Summary:||Get more and better jobs being listed in Google and controlling what is shown about yourself in Search Engines.
Build your reputation online and get considered as an expert in your field using Personal Branding techniques.
Optimize your Social Media profiles in LinkedIn, Proz (and others) in order to have jobs find you (an the other way round).|
In this 67 minutes video, you will learn how to create and consolidate your reputation of expert understanding the basic concepts of Personal branding.
You will also be learn how Google works and benefit from it to get noticed properly.
Last, but not least, we will see how to get the most of LinkedIn, Proz, and other Social Media profiles to build your credibility online and be considered as an expert in your field.
9 out of 10 employers use Google to evaluate a candidate. Make sure that what they find is accurate, selling and useful for your carreer!
Topics to be covered during the presentation:
• Basics of Personal Branding
• Understanding the Google ranking
• Optimizing the LinkedIn Profile
• Optimizing the Proz Profile
• Making a Google profile
• Other Online activities & Social Media profiles to consider
Personal Branding 102: Have jobs find you establishing a Top Selling Expert reputation
Personal Branding 103: Boost your Freelancer (& Agencies) activity optimizing your LinkedIn profile
Personal Branding 104: Get Twitter and Facebook up and running for your professional success
Personal Branding 105: Generate more jobs opportunities with Advanced Networking strategies
Register for the 5 webinars in the series (Personal Branding 101, Personal Branding 102, Personal Branding 103, Personal Branding 104, Personal Branding 105) and get one for FREE!
Pay only 60 USD (regular price 75USD). Click here to buy with the discount. Participation fee includes unlimited access to the webinars recordings.
Social Media 101: Set up and maintain a professional blog to get known by customers and prospects
Social Media 102: Understand & Get the most of Twitter to meet prospects and create opportunities
Social Media 103: Get more productive online Synchronizing your social media activities
Social Media 104: Find professional Growth on Facebook (and other social networks you may not know)
• Freelancers (experienced or not),
• Agencies and companies,
• Job Seekers,
• Business professionals...
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Create a Top-selling Brand out of yourself
• Build and control your reputation
• Get listed properly in Google and other Search Engines
• Benefit for Social Media profiles to position yourself as an expert
At the end of this course, you will be able to act on what appears on Google and more important make sure that you control it.
- Personal Branding Basics
- Understanding the Google ranking
- Optimizing a LinkedIn Profile
- Optimizing a Proz Profile
- Making a Google Profile
- Other online activities and social Media Profiles to consider
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
Virtual platform system requirements
For PC-based Users:
• Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000 (Linux is not supported)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL, or better recommended
• Recommended: Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista)
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Registration and access
Click to expand
ProZ.com videos require a current flash player. Update here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Soyculto View feedback | View all courses
|Bio: Since he founded Soyculto in Buenos Aires in 2006, Sebastien Yanni is helping Latin American Corporate firms, SMB and individuals to develop, implement and operate sustainable growth strategies for long-term success.|
Using Digital Marketing (SEO, Social Media Marketing), Business common sense & entrepreneurship methods, Sebastien proposes customized solutions oriented on optimized ROI to cope with Companies ambitions and situations.
As an enthusiast entrepreneur, Sebastien has created various companies. He now assists startup teams & coaches project owners into their path to success.
In all his ventures, Sebastien promotes efficiency, consistency, transparency and organization to customers/teams as he believes these are keys to find a long lasting growth in all business contexts.
Trilingual, Sebastien speaks and uses daily French, English and Spanish.
General discussions on this training
Do you have any questions about ProZ.com training?
Send a colleague information about this course
Feedback on this course (1)