Working directly with translators by implementing a translation management system
Lower your translation spending by working directly with translators. This presentation is meant for those ongoing translation needs that require little or no project management yet end up costing too much time and money. By designing a solution that removes inefficiencies from the process you will be able to lower your costs on these types of projects.
The presentation will also demonstrate how to find qualified translators at ProZ.com and showcase the translation management platform that ProZ.com has developed for the NGO Translators Without Borders (TWB). This platform has been developed to suit TWB's specific needs and can be customized for LSPs or clients who need a system tailored to optimize their specific work-flows.
This course is mainly intended for end clients and those working in an end client capacity. Freelance translators will not be able to join the event link.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
* Lower costs for simple ongoing translation needs by sourcing the projects directly to translators
* Decrease the time and busy work these projects require of project managers or translation coordinators
* Easily find qualified translators at ProZ.com for your projects
* Improve workflow efficiency with the implementation of a translation management tool
Click to expand
* Overview of the issue of efficiently managing short, simple and ongoing translation needs
* Solutions to reduce costs
* Sourcing translators on ProZ.com
* History and overview of TWB and the translation platform
* Future of the platform and how it can be customized for your organization
* Customizing the platform to improve your work-flow
General discussions on this training
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
This discussion can also be accessed via the ProZ.com forum pages.