Positioning: How to build Win-Win relationships with clients
This webinar is the third and final presentation in a series covering the business side of translation.
When you attend this event, you will learn how to:
• Negotiate with confidence and style.
• Rise to the challenge of dealing with “difficult” clients.
• Handle and use emotion to your advantage.
• Ensure that your professional relationships are win-win and based on parity.
• Present yourself professionally.
Online presentation conducted in real time through a virtual classroom environment "Go to Webinar" (www.gotowebinar.com).
The recording of this session will be available for all webinar attendees.
Registration & payment information
Click to expand
Special early bird promotion:
The price you see now ONLY applies to this batch of 10 seats. The next 10 seats will be sold at a higher price, and so on. Act now to secure the best rate!
Participation fee includes:
• access to webinar session.
• unlimited access to the webinar recording.
How do I purchase my spot?
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you use the same contact information - name and email- you entered in your ProZ.com profile to allow identification.
Click to expand
For PC-based Organizers and Attendees
• Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000 (Linux is not supported)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL, or better recommended
• Recommended: Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista)
For Mac®-based Users
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: Microphone and speakers (USB headset recommended)
• You need an Internet connection and a separate telephone, so that we can talk to you whilst presenting the training.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a telephone headset or hands-free speaker phone.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
• Please mute your phone during the training course to ensure that there is no background noise during the audio section.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Konstantin Kisin View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training