Job posted at: Jan 19, 2021 15:35 GMT (GMT: Jan 19, 2021 15:35) Job type:
Service required Languages:
: Interpreting, Consecutive
English to Norwegian, Norwegian to English
Are you gifted with the ability to speak Norwegian?
Are you looking for a career that is rewarding yet challenging, flexible yet reliable?
Yes? Then you could start a career as a Community Interpreter & become part of one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
The largest Interpreting and Translation Company in the Midlands is looking for bright Interpreters who can provide professional language interpreting services for customers with limited English language skills.
If you hold a passion to help local communities & want flexible working hours to work, this is the right opportunity for you, and we want to hear from you!
Main Purpose of the role:
As an Interpreter, you will be providing video language interpreting services to a variety of organisations. In this role you will be making a difference by supporting people where English is not their first language providing video interpreting for NHS, charities, businesses and local authorities.
· Interpreting over video
· Adhere to our strict code of ethics
· Work in a professional manner and provide an accurate, confidential and impartial service
· Speak Norwegian and English FLUENTLY:
· Be eligible to be self-employed in the UK
· Excellent communication, language and organisation skills
· IT skills and access to internet and email
· Confident, enthusiastic and professional attitude
· Become part of one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
· Regular assignments with complete support.
· Full training and induction
· Continued learning and improvement
· Competitive rates of pay
· Dedicated Linguist Relations Team on hand to support you with any queries.
· Online portal which enables you to review and accept job offers on the move
· Variety of different customers to work with
Ideally, you would also have a minimum experience of 6 months in a similar role, but it is not essential as we offer ongoing training.
Please note that this is a self-employed vacancy and you are responsible for registering with HMRC.
: United Kingdom Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Subject field: Medical (general)
Quoting deadline: Feb 19, 2021 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.8
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.