Looking for Polish/Hungarian/Czech/Slovak/Turkish suppliers of Digital Marketing services
Job posted at: Nov 27, 2020 14:17 GMT (GMT: Nov 27, 2020 14:17) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Transcreation, Marketing adaptation (other)
English to Czech, English to Hungarian, English to Polish, English to Slovak, English to Turkish
Janus Worldwide, a CSA TOP 10 localization company in Western Europe, calls for native speakers of Polish/Hungarian/Czech/Slovak or Turkish with creative background and love for their native language and culture to join our Digital Marketing services freelance team (Marketing Adaptation, Transcreation).
Are you a journalist, an author, a creative writer, a translator, a teacher, a university student or you just simply love writing enticing texts? Bring your experience and expertise, contact us to join our growing team of transcreators and marketing adapters and discover a new path in your career.
1. Linguistic higher education and at least 2 years of translation experience;
2. Proven experience in Marketing Adaptation, Transcreation (for example, if you did transcreations, studied marketing, worked as marketing specialists, etc.), with link to online presence/portfolio including involvement in given subject areas and details such as years, volume, number of projects
You can be an expert only in one sphere (Transcreation for ex.) or in both spheres.
3. Native speaker of the Target language;
4. Proven knowledge of English/German (for ex., if you studied English/German, lived in an English/German speaking country, got a certificate etc.) - for Marketing Adaptation and Transcreation.
5. Experience within any of the following subject areas: IT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Energy, Finance, Legal, Retail and e-commerce.
6. Creativity and flexibility
Please note that due to ISO certifications we follow certain process regarding your experience, qualification and recruitment procedure, etc.
Please be ready to provide the documents to prove the points above.
You will be also asked to do a short test.
Kindly provide us directly with your up-to-date CV, including the information on requirements mentioned above.
If you feel that you are the right candidate, please contact us by e-mail: [HIDDEN]
In the Subject line, please write “Digital Marketing (<TARGET LANGUAGE>)”.
30 days from the invoice date. Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Subject field: Marketing / Market Research
Quoting deadline: Dec 31, 2020 20:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.1
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Resource Manager
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.