Unintentional scrolling when using Wordfast 5 pro
Thread poster: kanyenke
kanyenke
kanyenke
Netherlands
Oct 23, 2020

Hi!

This is been happening for a while and is driving me nuts: Basically I'm using Wordfast 5 pro on the Edit view and sometimes when I'm slowly scrolling some way (up or down) it jumps to some random section. I try to compensate scrolling back but again it jumps to the same position making my work extremely uncomfortable.

Any suggestion on how to stop this behaviour?

Thanks!

David Daduč
David Daduč
Czech Republic
Local time: 13:14
English to Czech
Windows touchscreen driver is the likely problem Oct 24, 2020

Are you using a Windows computer (laptop) with a touchscreen? If so, that's the problem: the Windows touchscreen driver doesn't agree with Wordfast Pro 5. Currently, the only solution I'm aware of is to disable touchscreen, at least while you are working with Wordfast Pro 5.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unintentional scrolling when using Wordfast 5 pro

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »