Translators and Interpreters Association of Thailand (TIAT)
Thread poster: Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 16:56
English to Thai
+ ...
Sep 8, 2015

Translators and Interpreters Association of Thailand has been established in 1991. It is a new translation association where the growing demand of translation into Thai is quite rapid.

Thailand is in South-East Asia where the ASEAN Economic Community will start in the end of this year, ideally expected to be similar to the EU of Europe.

I would like to hear comments about this association from foreign translators so that we in Thailand can work harder to enhance activit
... See more
Translators and Interpreters Association of Thailand has been established in 1991. It is a new translation association where the growing demand of translation into Thai is quite rapid.

Thailand is in South-East Asia where the ASEAN Economic Community will start in the end of this year, ideally expected to be similar to the EU of Europe.

I would like to hear comments about this association from foreign translators so that we in Thailand can work harder to enhance activities of this particular organization for benefits of translators as a whole.

Soonthon L.
Collapse

Dylan J Hartmann
Dylan J Hartmann  Identity Verified
Australia
Member (2014)
Thai to English
+ ...

New Member May 9, 2018

Thanks Arjan Soonthon,

I have just received my membership confirmation from TIAT.

Looking forward to see what I can offer to the association.

DJH

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 16:56
English to Thai
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Dylan Hartman May 9, 2018

I always observe your activities toward translation of Thai. You can contribute greatly.

SL

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translators and Interpreters Association of Thailand (TIAT)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »