Isabelle Bruno
Isabelle Bruno  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:28
French to English
+ ...
Jan 15, 2015

Hello,

I am quite new in the field and I am looking for list of interpreter agencies.
If someone can help me with this I will be gladfull.
The different aspect can people travelling over Spain / or Europe who need the support / translation of someone.

* Fair.

* Guide someone with travelling plans.

* People moving to Spain etc.....

I found difficult to find agencies and I am sure I m
... See more
Hello,

I am quite new in the field and I am looking for list of interpreter agencies.
If someone can help me with this I will be gladfull.
The different aspect can people travelling over Spain / or Europe who need the support / translation of someone.

* Fair.

* Guide someone with travelling plans.

* People moving to Spain etc.....

I found difficult to find agencies and I am sure I must miss opportunities over Madrid ( I can travel in Europe).

So if you can help / recommend / advise me with agencies name I will appreciate.

Best Regards,

Isabelle Bruno
Collapse

Frankie JB
Frankie JB
France
English to French
+ ...
... Jan 15, 2015

Hello Isabelle, I think this matter is beyond the scope of this forum. Helping each other = within, asking to be spoon-fed = beyond. Put otherwise, it's your job and only yours to find clients/agencies.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

LIST OF AGENCIES INTERPRETATION

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »