Need T4K ENG to HUNGARIAN
Thread poster: Grzegorz Szalbierz
Grzegorz Szalbierz
Grzegorz Szalbierz
Local time: 13:12
Polish
Jan 4, 2008

Dear translators,
I am looking for good translator with experience in texts for children who could render from English to Hungarian. I will be very grateful for help. If you know someone could help me, just let me know. If you a goog T4K translator just send me an e-mail with portfolio.

I am also looking for good T4K translators: English - Ukrainian; Polish - Ukrainian; English - Russian; Polish - Russian, Polish - Hungarian.
Best regards,
Grzegorz Szalbierz
... See more
Dear translators,
I am looking for good translator with experience in texts for children who could render from English to Hungarian. I will be very grateful for help. If you know someone could help me, just let me know. If you a goog T4K translator just send me an e-mail with portfolio.

I am also looking for good T4K translators: English - Ukrainian; Polish - Ukrainian; English - Russian; Polish - Russian, Polish - Hungarian.
Best regards,
Grzegorz Szalbierz
[email protected]
Collapse

Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 13:12
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Re-post this thread on the Hungarian forum Jan 4, 2008

Czesc,

I think you should re-post this request on the Hungarian forum (and the other relevant forums) as well. It would be useful to include a link to a website that explains what T4K is all about, as not too many people are aware of this. Also, I think you should mention the volume of the text, or even include a sentence or two as a sample.

wszystkiego najlepsziego,
Csaba

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Need T4K ENG to HUNGARIAN

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »