Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Easy: Help promote Translators4Kids on the Internet!
Thread poster: Schwabamädle
Schwabamädle
Schwabamädle
Canada
Local time: 09:54
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hello dear Katalin, Oct 31, 2006

Katalin Rozália Szász wrote:

Hello,

I'd also be interested in volunteering for your organization. I'm Hungarian in Romania.

I wasn't able to email you on the email given on your website.

Thanks,
Kati

[Módosítva: 2006-10-31 13:54]

This is great thank you for your offer. Could you please send me your e-mail address so I could send you some info regarding this project.

Are you talking about the e-mail address on the website of AHA Translation or my ProZ. or T4k

Kind regards,
Andrea

Diantha Guessous
Diantha Guessous  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2002)
French to English
one more -from Morocco Nov 3, 2006

Hello Andrea,

I'd be glad to help by researching associations in Morocco.
I look forward to getting the instructions.
Best Regards,
Diantha

Katalin Rozália Szász
Katalin Rozália Szász
Local time: 16:54
French to Hungarian
+ ...
great...:) Nov 3, 2006

Andrea Di Marco wrote:

Are you talking about the e-mail address on the website of AHA Translation or my ProZ. or T4k

Ok, Andrea, I'll send you my email address. I talked about the T4k email otherwise.

Kati

Marcelina Haftka
Marcelina Haftka  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 15:54
English to Polish
+ ...
Is it still possible to be a volunteer? Jan 26, 2007

Dear Andrea,

I have tried several times to register on your website, but I keep on receiving the following information: "WE ARE SORRY. This page is under construction. If you would like to volunteer or become a member, please contact us by email at operations (AT) translators4kids (dot) com.".

On 13th January I sent an e-mail addressed to operations (at ) T4K... and relations (at) T4K... and have not received any feedback yet.

Best regards,
Marcelina
... See more
Dear Andrea,

I have tried several times to register on your website, but I keep on receiving the following information: "WE ARE SORRY. This page is under construction. If you would like to volunteer or become a member, please contact us by email at operations (AT) translators4kids (dot) com.".

On 13th January I sent an e-mail addressed to operations (at ) T4K... and relations (at) T4K... and have not received any feedback yet.

Best regards,
Marcelina.
Collapse

Marion Schimmelpfennig
Marion Schimmelpfennig  Identity Verified
English to German
We sent you our newsletter, Marcelina Jan 26, 2007

Dear Marcelina,

my name is Marion Schimmelpfennig, and I received your email at [email protected]. I also replied and sent you our latest newsletter. Maybe you did not receive it.

I will resend it immediately. Please reply to it so that I know you got it.

Many thanks!
Marion

Cyborg wrote:

Dear Andrea,

Best regards,
Marcelina.

Marcelina Haftka
Marcelina Haftka  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Marion Jan 26, 2007

Thank you very much

Schwabamädle
Schwabamädle
Canada
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for contacting Jan 29, 2007

Dear Marcelina

I am sorry to hear all the trouble you are having contacting us.
My website does not offer a registration form for T4k but my contact e-mail adress of [email protected]. I believe the page you are talking about was cached from Google and was the November project.

I have received your e-mail on the 26. of Jan. but we closed on Friday for the weekend. I have not received any other e-
... See more
Dear Marcelina

I am sorry to hear all the trouble you are having contacting us.
My website does not offer a registration form for T4k but my contact e-mail adress of [email protected]. I believe the page you are talking about was cached from Google and was the November project.

I have received your e-mail on the 26. of Jan. but we closed on Friday for the weekend. I have not received any other e-mails to AHA from you.

Anyway thanks for offering your help and I will contact you shortly.

Kind regards,
Andrea
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Easy: Help promote Translators4Kids on the Internet!

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »