Thread poster: Alessandra Ricci
Sara Crespo
Sara Crespo
Spain
Local time: 11:45
English to Spanish
Plug-in compatibility: which one? Dec 5, 2017

Hi everyone,
I´ve been reading about all these Project managing tools and find it very interesting.
Our company is going to start using one of these, probably will be Plunet.

But still we have a query. We found a call for tender in which the client asked for a plug-in between our managing tool and their managing tool. Let me explain: they need to upload files, make a request, check project status, access to invoicing, etc through a plug-in that leads to our managing to
... See more
Hi everyone,
I´ve been reading about all these Project managing tools and find it very interesting.

But still we have a query. We found a call for tender in which the client asked for a plug-in between our managing tool and their managing tool. Let me explain: they need to upload files, make a request, check project status, access to invoicing, etc through a plug-in that leads to our managing tool. They asked this plug-in to be execute in either Linux, Java or MySQL and should be built in by our company, in case we win this tender.
We havent decided to go for this tender yet, we need to know about this plug-in compatibility first.

Do you know if this is something Plunet can hold? Do you know if any other project managing tool can adapt to this request?
I´m quite lost on this topic.

Many thanks!
Cheers,
Collapse

Volodymyr Kukharenko
Volodymyr Kukharenko
Ukraine
Local time: 12:45
English to Ukrainian
+ ...
Protemos Dec 5, 2017

You may try Protemos too: https://protemos.com/

It's an easy-to-use option: account registration takes minutes, and support will show how it works if you need demo.

Also as part of a recent agreement with ProZ.com, business members of this site get access to Protemos (one PM seat) included in their membership.

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:45
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
BaccS? Dec 5, 2017

SaraTranslates wrote:

Hi everyone,

But still we have a query. We found a call for tender in which the client asked for a plug-in between our managing tool and their managing tool. Let me explain: they need to upload files, make a request, check project status, access to invoicing, etc through a plug-in that leads to our managing tool. They asked this plug-in to be execute in either Linux, Java or MySQL and should be built in by our company, in case we win this tender.
We havent decided to go for this tender yet, we need to know about this plug-in compatibility first.

Do you know if this is something Plunet can hold? Do you know if any other project managing tool can adapt to this request?
I´m quite lost on this topic.

Many thanks!
Cheers,

Not 100% sure, but it looks like something Eugene might be able to integrate into BaccS. See: https://www.ibaccs.com

Regards,

Michael

Sara Crespo
Sara Crespo
Spain
Local time: 11:45
English to Spanish
Thanks Dec 22, 2017

Thanks Michael!

Michael Joseph Wdowiak Beijer wrote:

Not 100% sure, but it looks like something Eugene might be able to integrate into BaccS. See: https://www.ibaccs.com

Regards,

Michael

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Projetex, Plunet and translation project managing tools

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »