Ninon Dion  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:28
Member (2013)
English to French
+ ...
Sep 4, 2013

Hello everyone,

Is there an experienced FR-EN (especially CA-FR) translator who would like to help me? I need a trustworthy collegue to could look at a translation and give me an honest opinion.

If anyone is interested to help me please email me privately.

Thanks so much in advance.

Sarah McDowell
Sarah McDowell  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 06:28
Russian to English
+ ...
There's a special section of Proz for this Sep 5, 2013

Hi Ninon,

I would like to let you know that there is a special area of Proz where you can find information about mentors. Here it is: http://www.proz.com/pages/mentors

I saw that there are some mentors listed in your language pair.

I hope this helps!

Sarah

P.S. I noticed that this feature is just available to members of Proz.com. So this i
... See more
Hi Ninon,

I would like to let you know that there is a special area of Proz where you can find information about mentors. Here it is: http://www.proz.com/pages/mentors

I saw that there are some mentors listed in your language pair.

I hope this helps!

Sarah

P.S. I noticed that this feature is just available to members of Proz.com. So this is something you could access only after you join.

[Edited at 2013-09-05 03:48 GMT]
Collapse

Ninon Dion
Ninon Dion  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:28
Member (2013)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Sep 5, 2013

Dear Sarah,

I am already a member, and I do plan on trying to get a mentor. I was familiar with the program, but I needed help today and thought it would be faster by posting here. A very nice lady helped me, so I was lucky.

Thank you so much for your help,

- Ninon

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need opinion on FR to EN translation

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »