Dana Abu Hijleh
Dana Abu Hijleh  Identity Verified
Qatar
Local time: 10:53
Arabic to English
+ ...
Feb 11, 2020

Greetings,

My name is Dana Abu Hijleh and I am a master’s student in Audiovisual Translation at Hamad Bin Khalifa University.

I’m conducting research on Arabic subtitles available online and would like to know how you rate the subtitles of six, short TED videos. You may turn on the Arabic subtitles from the Settings menu in the YouTube video player.

The survey should only take 10 minutes, and your resp
... See more
Greetings,

My name is Dana Abu Hijleh and I am a master’s student in Audiovisual Translation at Hamad Bin Khalifa University.

I’m conducting research on Arabic subtitles available online and would like to know how you rate the subtitles of six, short TED videos. You may turn on the Arabic subtitles from the Settings menu in the YouTube video player.

The survey should only take 10 minutes, and your responses are completely anonymous:
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=cqTcDnEL5kaWxwpowQ3LlqstjMsDo01HsZlR_cWGG7pURDdLS0JWSjVCRjZVN1NXV0FSSTVMVTJJVi4u

You can only take the survey once, but you can edit your responses until the survey is closed on February 12, 2020.

If you have any questions about the survey, please email me: [email protected]

Your input will be much appreciated,

Dana Abu Hijleh
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Rate these subtitles (English-Arabic)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »