silvia marchetti
silvia marchetti
Belgium
Local time: 00:33
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 12, 2011

hi everybody,

I just checked the forum and I know there's another post about subtitling, but it dates 2008..So here a fresh new question. I'm new on the market, one year working as translator and seems hard to get a normal paid job. So I'm proposing services to NGOs in Italy, and one of them asked me how much do I ask for subtitling english>italian. I checked the prices and they seem SO big, can I have the actual rates for that counting that I do not want to loose immediately the cl
... See more
hi everybody,

I just checked the forum and I know there's another post about subtitling, but it dates 2008..So here a fresh new question. I'm new on the market, one year working as translator and seems hard to get a normal paid job. So I'm proposing services to NGOs in Italy, and one of them asked me how much do I ask for subtitling english>italian. I checked the prices and they seem SO big, can I have the actual rates for that counting that I do not want to loose immediately the client but I need also to eat, let's say!!!

So thanks in advance for any answer.

Silvia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how much for subtitling in 2011?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »