Thread poster: Isabela Costa
Isabela Costa
Isabela Costa
Portugal
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Oct 14, 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, this is actually my first topic. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong.

I am a translator student, I have just started my course this month and I have to do a paper and a presentation for one of my classes. I want to write about automatic interpretation but I'm having a hard time finding content about it, and in choosing a more specific approach to the subject.

Can anyone help me by suggesting some bibliographical references?
... See more
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, this is actually my first topic. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong.

I am a translator student, I have just started my course this month and I have to do a paper and a presentation for one of my classes. I want to write about automatic interpretation but I'm having a hard time finding content about it, and in choosing a more specific approach to the subject.

Can anyone help me by suggesting some bibliographical references?

Thank you so much
Collapse

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help with references for a paper - automatic interpretation

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »