Student users-only topic

MA Translation and Interpreting at Westminster: part-time or full-time
Thread poster: KiaraF
KiaraF
KiaraF
English to Italian
Jul 26, 2010

Hi everybody,
I am an Italian student and I'll start a MA in translation and interpreting next September.

I'd like to know if any of you attended this course and if you could can share your experience. I would love to get in touch with some former or current students of translation and interpreting.

I still haven't decided whether to take the full-time or part-time option. I would like to work while studying, but it seems like this course is really demanding and
... See more
Hi everybody,
I am an Italian student and I'll start a MA in translation and interpreting next September.

I'd like to know if any of you attended this course and if you could can share your experience. I would love to get in touch with some former or current students of translation and interpreting.

I still haven't decided whether to take the full-time or part-time option. I would like to work while studying, but it seems like this course is really demanding and doesn't leave you much time for a job. Is it true or do you think it is possible to manage a part-time job while taking the course full-time ?

Thank you in advance for any advice you'll give me and any thoughts you'd like to share on that.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MA Translation and Interpreting at Westminster: part-time or full-time

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »