FB account for SALE
Thread poster: DZiW (X)
DZiW (X)
DZiW (X)
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
Mar 11, 2020

A friend of mine told me that his colleague was offered some $50 for the obsolete FaceBook account which he had not been using for a couple of years. While the prospect buyer agreed all photos/contacts be removed and the name changed, he didn't want to explain the reason behind such a shady deal.

But what's the point? Any precedents?

Sonia Ordóñez
Sonia Ordóñez  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:25
English to Spanish
+ ...
Quite common Mar 11, 2020

Apparently, it's quite common. Take a look at this link:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/charliewarzel/heres-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-fake-facebook-profiles

DZiW (X)

David Hop
David Hop
Bangladesh
Lots of people sell fake accounts! Mar 23, 2020

I even don't support to buy someone accounts. But rather you can create your own. Though it will take some time to grow and connect with more people.

Fatine Echenique
Fatine Echenique
United States
Local time: 18:25
English to French
+ ...
You don't say 😒 Mar 24, 2020

David Hop wrote:

I even don't support to buy someone accounts. But rather you can create your own. Though it will take some time to grow and connect with more people.

I am speechless...

Buying established accounts is meant to deceive people and usually scam them.

And yet you're being pretty nonchalant about it...

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

FB account for SALE

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »