Vitals
Vitals  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 00:38
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Jul 1, 2011

Dear all,

I have just signed up in Twitter for work related purposes, and thought that it would be interesting to follow translation / interpreting / proofreading news / events / innovations, etc. there as well.

Could you recommend any useful / interesting contacts in this field? Or post your contacts if you are one of those. I am interested in different pairs, and EN-RU-LT-PL in particular. It would simply be more difficult to read tweets in other languages...... See more
Dear all,

I have just signed up in Twitter for work related purposes, and thought that it would be interesting to follow translation / interpreting / proofreading news / events / innovations, etc. there as well.

Could you recommend any useful / interesting contacts in this field? Or post your contacts if you are one of those. I am interested in different pairs, and EN-RU-LT-PL in particular. It would simply be more difficult to read tweets in other languages...

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
VS

PS: I am more of a reader than a responder, though...
Collapse

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Top 25 language twitterers 2011 Jul 1, 2011

Dear Vitals,

For starters here you can see the list of the "Top 25 language twitterers 2011". You can read more about how the competition has held here.

There is als
... See more
Dear Vitals,

For starters here you can see the list of the "Top 25 language twitterers 2011". You can read more about how the competition has held here.

There is also an interesting article on Translator T.O. blog on this subject. You can find a list of recommended Twitter users there too.

Now that you are on Twitter you can pay attention to the #FF (Friday Follow) hashtag. This is used on Twitter on Fridays to provide recommendations on who is worth following.
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:38
German to French
+ ...
A few informative Twitter accounts you also may want to follow Aug 3, 2011

Hi Vitals!

Feel free to follow as well @Translate_Jobs for various translation jobs coming from different sources accross the Web - but also @Translate_News and @Translate_Blogs

And welcome to Twitter!

Kind regards,
Anne

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Translators/interpreters in Twitter?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »