Thread poster: Wendy Cummings
Wendy Cummings
Wendy Cummings  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:49
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 18, 2015

I am considering purchasing TO3000 - does anyone have experience/feedback from the different versions? Standard v. Professional v. Advanced? Basically, is it worth forking out for the additional features?

Thanks.

Alex Lago
Alex Lago  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:49
English to Spanish
+ ...
Try the free version Aug 18, 2015

I would suggest trying the free version, you get 30 days of use.

The free version has all features active (so basically its like the advanced version).

During the 30 days you can use the different features and decided which you consider necessary or useful.

I personally have the advanced version because I like having custom variables, reports and queries.

Dan Lucas
Dan Lucas  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:49
Member (2014)
Japanese to English
Pro for me Aug 18, 2015

Wendy Leech wrote:
I am considering purchasing TO3000 - does anyone have experience/feedback from the different versions? Standard v. Professional v. Advanced? Basically, is it worth forking out for the additional features?

It's hard to tell, because I don't have the extra features. I use Pro and I like the fact that I can create and use projects as well as jobs, so that (for example) I can bundle all the jobs for a particular client for one month into a single project. I also like being able to clone clients and jobs.

Regards
Dan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TO3000 - which version?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »