j5create JUC500 USB 3.0 Wormhole Switch
Thread poster: Vladimir Pochinov
Vladimir Pochinov
Vladimir Pochinov  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 16:46
English to Russian
May 10, 2015

I recommend both PC and Mac users check out this gem which may come in very handy.

http://www.j5create.com/our-products/wormhole-switches/juc500.html

Share, Backup and Transfer ALL of Your Files!

The j5create USB 3.0 Wormhole Switch (JUC500), this amazing device, gives you the capability to "Drag & Drop" and "Copy & Paste" to
... See more
I recommend both PC and Mac users check out this gem which may come in very handy.

http://www.j5create.com/our-products/wormhole-switches/juc500.html

Share, Backup and Transfer ALL of Your Files!

The j5create USB 3.0 Wormhole Switch (JUC500), this amazing device, gives you the capability to "Drag & Drop" and "Copy & Paste" to quickly transfer/share data, graphics, music, videos or other files between Windows & MAC OS computers. This Wormhole Switch supports multi-display environments and also lets you share the keyboard and mouse with another computer. Why type on the tablet when you can plug the Wormhole into a larger Laptop or PC and access the full sized keyboard and mouse. Simply switch the mouse cursor to the computer screen you want to work on. In addition, this pocket-sized cable allows you to have this powerful functionality anywhere.

Features

* No installation CD is required, simply Plug-and-Play
* Multi-display is supported between two connected computers with different operating systems
* Drag & Drop to transfer your data between two computers
* Save or Copy data, photos, music, and videos from a memory card between the two computers
* USB 3.0 SuperSpeed File Sharing Between MAC and PC
* Conforms to USB 1.1 for Keyboard/Mouse functions
* Conforms to High-speed USB 2.0 (480Mb/S) transfer rate
* Conforms to Super-Speed USB 3.0 (5Gb/S) transfer rate

I have just come across this device while browsing the Internet, and it is seating very high on my shopping list now

Regards,
Vladimir
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

j5create JUC500 USB 3.0 Wormhole Switch

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »