Discussion for 5th Lawyer Linguist Virtual Event session (2016): Welcome Address - What is the role of the Lawyer-Linguist in the Language Services Industry?
Supriya Deshpande
Supriya Deshpande
India
Local time: 00:14
English to Marathi
+ ...
English<> Marathi legal translation Dec 9, 2016

Hi,
This is Supriya Deshpande. I am a Law graduate from Mumbai University and doing legal translations of all kinds of documents for last 12 years.
Can I get guidance for upgrading my skills to translate the documents from Marathi to English. At times, the clients require UK English or US English.

I want to upgrade my skills in both US & UK English.

Kindly guide

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for 5th Lawyer Linguist Virtual Event session (2016): Welcome Address - What is the role of the Lawyer-Linguist in the Language Services Industry?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »