For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Protocolos clínicos: práctica guiada de traducción médica del inglés al español, parte I - Actualizado

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Protocolos clínicos: práctica guiada de traducción médica del inglés al español, parte I - Actualizado".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Maria Acosta
Maria Acosta  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:10
English to Spanish
please clarify dates if I pay today the 48$ package for Protocolos Clínicos Jul 2, 2018

Dear Luciana Ramos/ProZ webinars coordination:

I wanted to take the 48$ offer for both webinars offered (Protocolos Clínicos I y II). The link takes me to a course code with a 2016 date. I didn't continue to pay, because I would like to make sure that these webinars are offered for August 2018.

Kind regards,

Maria Acosta

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
please clarify dates if I pay today the 48$ package for Protocolos Clínicos Jul 3, 2018

Maria Acosta wrote:

I wanted to take the 48$ offer for both webinars offered (Protocolos Clínicos I y II). The link takes me to a course code with a 2016 date. I didn't continue to pay, because I would like to make sure that these webinars are offered for August 2018.

Kind regards,

Maria Acosta

Hi Maria,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have updated the store item. Please go on with purchase at https://www.proz.com/store/23314
Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any doubts or concerns.

My bests,
Helen

transfromlima
transfromlima  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:10
English to Spanish
Protocolos clínicos parte I y Parte II) webinars Aug 1, 2018

I've just subscribed successfully to the next Protocolos clínicos parte I and parte II packages starting this August 07 and September 12 2018. So I am wondering what's the step I should do in order to take part of these webinars in the specific dates.

Do I need to download any software to my laptop? for instance GoToWebinar software or app?

I'd appreciate to clarify my request.

Regards

Mónic
... See more

I've just subscribed successfully to the next Protocolos clínicos parte I and parte II packages starting this August 07 and September 12 2018. So I am wondering what's the step I should do in order to take part of these webinars in the specific dates.

Do I need to download any software to my laptop? for instance GoToWebinar software or app?

I'd appreciate to clarify my request.

Regards

Mónica Arroyo
transfromlima
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Protocolos clínicos: práctica guiada de traducción médica del inglés al español, parte I - Actualizado

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »