Thread poster: Helena Grahn
Helena Grahn
Helena Grahn  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:51
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mar 7, 2017

I do not use that option very often however i have noticed you used to be much faster in replying open tkts. It is just taking a long time for the tkt to be assigned and to get a reply.

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 10:51
SITE STAFF
Thanks Helena Mar 7, 2017

Hello Helena,

Response time can vary, depending on the time of day, how many support requests are coming in, the nature of the issue, etc. At the moment, about half of support issues are closed in under eight hours, so there is room for improvement. I see you put in a support request today; I'll make sure it gets assigned and addressed. Thanks!

Jared

Andrew Hunt
Andrew Hunt  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Portuguese to English
+ ...
TECHNICAL SUPPORT? Mar 2, 2021

Jared good morning,

I know I am in the wrong place for this but can u tell me how I can speak to someone physical (e-mail?) instead of those annoying FAQs? Ive tried all over the place on the Proz site and Google to no success - OK probably user incompetence on my behalf!

I posted a terminology request a week or two ago and am being requested to grade the answer but when I click into the box to give acceptance to the person it is totally inactive and nothing happens -
... See more
Jared good morning,

I know I am in the wrong place for this but can u tell me how I can speak to someone physical (e-mail?) instead of those annoying FAQs? Ive tried all over the place on the Proz site and Google to no success - OK probably user incompetence on my behalf!

I posted a terminology request a week or two ago and am being requested to grade the answer but when I click into the box to give acceptance to the person it is totally inactive and nothing happens - this has been going on for nearly a week now??

Andrew Hunt
Collapse

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Help Centre Mar 2, 2021

Andrew Hunt wrote:
can u tell me how I can speak to someone physical (e-mail?) instead of those annoying FAQs?

What you need is in the Help Centre, here: https://go.proz.com/help If you click on "Submit a Support Request", you'll be able to send your email to site staff.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tkt support

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »