Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Please improve your service (message to ProZ.com staff)
Thread poster: Jo Macdonald
Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Thanks May 10, 2019

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions, and especially Jo Macdonald for your patience and for bringing to our attention that an update may be needed in order to clarify what happens with membership upgrades. In any case, I am glad to read that you received proper clarification from support staff in your support request.

Regarding site support in general, as the support cent
... See more
Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions, and especially Jo Macdonald for your patience and for bringing to our attention that an update may be needed in order to clarify what happens with membership upgrades. In any case, I am glad to read that you received proper clarification from support staff in your support request.

Regarding site support in general, as the support center section states, https://www.proz.com/support, the support team's office hours are 6:00 - 21:00, Monday through Friday. An expansion of support coverage is in ProZ.com plans though.

In the meantime, the best way to receive personalized support is still by submitting a support request. I can asure you that support staff members as well as the rest of the ProZ.com team do everything we can to address your needs in a timely manner.

And since some of the posts here are already straying from the original topic --a suggestion for service improvement and a request for support-- I am closing this thread.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lucia
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Please improve your service (message to ProZ.com staff)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »