Channa Montijn
Channa Montijn  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 16:47
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Sep 30, 2009

First of all I would like to thank Proz for this wonderful event: the Virtual Conference.
I think that the chat site is also a major success and I would like to suggest a chat site on the Proz. com site as well (in English so we can all follow the discussion).
Thanks again and have a lovely day!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-09-30 14:43 GMT]

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Alternative networking vehicle now provided via ProZ.com Sep 30, 2009

Hi Channa,

Thanks for your suggestion. Please note that Henry has recently posted an announcement along these lines.

You can also leave suggestions or ideas for upcoming virtual conferences in this thread.

Best regards,

Romina

Channa Montijn
Channa Montijn  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 16:47
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Chat Sep 30, 2009

RominaZ wrote:

Hi Channa,

Thanks for your suggestion. Please note that Henry has recently posted an announcement along these lines.

You can also leave suggestions or ideas for upcoming virtual conferences in this thread.

Best regards,

Romina

Oeps, sorry about that… I must have missed that suggestion!
I must have been overenthusiastic about this day

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 11:47
SITE FOUNDER
Thanks, Channa Sep 30, 2009

Channa Montijn wrote:

First of all I would like to thank Proz for this wonderful event: the Virtual Conference.
I think that the chat site is also a major success and I would like to suggest a chat site on the Proz. com site as well (in English so we can all follow the discussion).

Good idea. The option Romina has posted will support email -- which you could use to invite people to chat by skype or whatever. We'll see what we can do to get chat set up right here at ProZ.com.

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
A chat area is now available at ProZ.com Sep 30, 2009

Dear Channa,

A chat area is now available at ProZ.com. To get to the chat, go to the virtual conferences area, and click on the "Chat" tab. Then select your language of choice.

http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences

See more details.

Thanks again for your suggestion.... See more
Dear Channa,

A chat area is now available at ProZ.com. To get to the chat, go to the virtual conferences area, and click on the "Chat" tab. Then select your language of choice.

http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences

See more details.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Romina
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I would like to suggest a chat site on ProZ.com

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »