Thread poster: mutarjem
mutarjem
mutarjem  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:07
English to Arabic
+ ...
Oct 4, 2011

Dear colleagues and friends,

Here is a link to the photos I have taken.

I hope you all like it. I am back and all is fine.

www.atg2ftp.com/skopje.swf

Please allow sometime for the Flash slideshow to load as it is a bit large (about 27 MBs). I have chosen some Macedonian songs, but I don't really know if those are Ok to use or not. Perhaps Hirstina wou
... See more
Dear colleagues and friends,

Here is a link to the photos I have taken.

I hope you all like it. I am back and all is fine.

www.atg2ftp.com/skopje.swf

Please allow sometime for the Flash slideshow to load as it is a bit large (about 27 MBs). I have chosen some Macedonian songs, but I don't really know if those are Ok to use or not. Perhaps Hirstina would comment on that! I just wanted to share my experience with all of you as soon as I can.

Please share your photos with all of us too.

Also please make sure you go the feedback section about our workshops and presentations and give us your feedback.

http://www.proz.com/conference/196?page=schedule&mode=details&session_id=6355

http://www.proz.com/conference/196?page=schedule&mode=details&session_id=6355&action=edit_session_feedback

All the best and please contact me if you ever need any help.

Sameh Ragab
Collapse

Nigel Saych
Nigel Saych  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:07
Dutch to English
+ ...
Skopje conference Oct 5, 2011

Hello Sam

Pleased you got back home in record time!
Your slide show is amazing and brings out the best of an excellent weekend.
In addition to a lot of fun and social contact it was also a learning experience; and despite being a fairly small group I personally learned a lot about our rather strange profession as translators!

I enjoyed your company, and of the other genuine and professional people we met up with. Looking forward to the next occasion.
<
... See more
Hello Sam

Pleased you got back home in record time!
Your slide show is amazing and brings out the best of an excellent weekend.
In addition to a lot of fun and social contact it was also a learning experience; and despite being a fairly small group I personally learned a lot about our rather strange profession as translators!

I enjoyed your company, and of the other genuine and professional people we met up with. Looking forward to the next occasion.

Nigel
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Skopje Photo Slideshow Link

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »