Trinh Do
Trinh Do  Identity Verified
Australia
Member (2007)
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
Dec 10, 2012

Dear all,

Anyone who has paid the membership renewal fee, please indicate your membership no. when you pay and e-mail me if possible. I have so much trouble finding the person's no. on Proz.com site as the Internet can give crazy results and am too busy if everyone does it.

Thanks a lot for your understanding. Have a nice week.

Kind regards,

Trinh Do.

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Your profile ID is the one at the end of your profile URL Dec 11, 2012

Thanks for the heads-up, Trinh.

If you are renewing your ProZ.com membership or joining the site as members, and paying locally, your profile ID to send to ProZ.com's local payment representatives is the one at the end of your profile URL (the address shown at the top of your browser window, in the address bar).
... See more
Thanks for the heads-up, Trinh.

If you are renewing your ProZ.com membership or joining the site as members, and paying locally, your profile ID to send to ProZ.com's local payment representatives is the one at the end of your profile URL (the address shown at the top of your browser window, in the address bar).

For instance, if your profile URL is http://www.proz.com/profile/855539 , your profile ID number would be 855539.

Hope this helps.

Lucia
Collapse

Rodion Shein
Rodion Shein  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 14:15
English to Russian
+ ...
Makes sense to include it in your guidelines Dec 11, 2012

Hi Trinh,

Let me share my experience as a Local Payment rep. It really makes sense to include this requirement (to specify user's ID) in your guidelines that you send out to ProZ.com users.

Besides, I also published a specific forum post with all payment options and detailed guidelines (including that to indicate profile ID). I keep this post up-to-date and share a link to it, when colleagues ask me to provide them with payment details.

If a user sti
... See more
Hi Trinh,

Let me share my experience as a Local Payment rep. It really makes sense to include this requirement (to specify user's ID) in your guidelines that you send out to ProZ.com users.

Besides, I also published a specific forum post with all payment options and detailed guidelines (including that to indicate profile ID). I keep this post up-to-date and share a link to it, when colleagues ask me to provide them with payment details.

If a user still fails to provide their profile ID, I request ID in my follow-up e-mail to avoid possible mistakes (in case of similar first or second names) and ensure quicker and better service.

Hope it will be of any use to you.

Friendly regards,

Rodion
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com membership paid locally - please make sure to indicate profile ID

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »