membership charged twice!!!
Thread poster: paravena
paravena
paravena  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:15
English to Spanish
Oct 12, 2012

Hi everyone,
Could someone guide me on what to do in this case? I have written PROZ 48 hours ago and I have got no answer from them.
Could anyone suggest any other way to solve the issue? some phone number or an email address?
THanks a lot!!!
Paola

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 22:15
SITE STAFF
The issue has been already addressed in your support request Oct 12, 2012

paravena wrote:

Hi everyone,
Could someone guide me on what to do in this case? I have written PROZ 48 hours ago and I have got no answer from them.
Could anyone suggest any other way to solve the issue? some phone number or an email address?
THanks a lot!!!
Paola

Hello Paola,

I see that your issue has been already addressed in your support request. Could you please check your support request and let ProZ.com Staff know if you need further assistance? Please remember that you can re-open your support request and provide reply.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Yana Dovgopol
ProZ.com Staff

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

membership charged twice!!!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »