ProZ.com 2015 conference in Modena, Italy: congratulations on-line training winners!
Thread poster: Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Oct 13, 2015

Dear members,

I'm happy to announce the three attendees to the ProZ.com 2015 regional conference in Modena, Italy who won the on-line training course on "Marketing for translators" for booking their seat during the "Early bird" phase:

See more
Dear members,

I'm happy to announce the three attendees to the ProZ.com 2015 regional conference in Modena, Italy who won the on-line training course on "Marketing for translators" for booking their seat during the "Early bird" phase:

Silvia Bischi

Dominic Currie

Brenda Morini

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to every ProZ.com member who booked their seat at the conference!

For more information about this conference, visit the official conference page: http://www.proz.com/conference/661

Happy translating!

Lucia
Collapse

Brenda Morini
Brenda Morini  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 23:34
Member (2014)
English to Italian
+ ...
Thank you! Oct 13, 2015

Thank you very much!

I will be glad to make the most of the course.

See you soon,

Brenda

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com 2015 conference in Modena, Italy: congratulations on-line training winners!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »