Ruth Martínez
Ruth Martínez  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 13, 2017

Hello!

I wanted to check whether anybody else is experiencing problems with their hosting (web and/or email) today?

My website is down, I am not receiving any emails and I cannot log into my webmail either. I have tried sending emails into this account and keep getting DSN Failure messages saying that "the message could not be delivered because the domain name could not be found".

I opened a ticket this morning but have not received an answer from Support
... See more
Hello!

I wanted to check whether anybody else is experiencing problems with their hosting (web and/or email) today?

My website is down, I am not receiving any emails and I cannot log into my webmail either. I have tried sending emails into this account and keep getting DSN Failure messages saying that "the message could not be delivered because the domain name could not be found".

I opened a ticket this morning but have not received an answer from Support yet, so just wanted to check if there are other people having the same issue today.

Thanks!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Website and email hosted on Proz not working

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »