Blanka Salkova  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 00:49
Member (2007)
English to Czech
+ ...
Mar 20, 2014

Hello,

can you help? For some time I have been getting the "This Account Has Been Suspended" message when I try to access my web (www.salkova.com). This has never happened before and I have everything prepaid so there is no question of expired domain or stuff like that.

I also cannot log in into my cpanel. Not even after trying to reset my password - last desperate measure.
What
... See more
Hello,

can you help? For some time I have been getting the "This Account Has Been Suspended" message when I try to access my web (www.salkova.com). This has never happened before and I have everything prepaid so there is no question of expired domain or stuff like that.

I also cannot log in into my cpanel. Not even after trying to reset my password - last desperate measure.
What is wrong?

Thank you for help.
Collapse

David Wright
David Wright  Identity Verified
Austria
German to English
+ ...
Suggestion Mar 20, 2014

You need to contact your provider. There could be any number of reasons why this has happened.

Blanka Salkova
Czech Republic
Member (2007)
English to Czech
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
.. Mar 20, 2014

I am using proz as my hosting provider.

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Some thoughts Mar 20, 2014

Blanka Salkova wrote:
For some time I have been getting the "This Account Has Been Suspended" message when I try to access my web (www.salkova.com).

Hmm, your web site is *hosted* by ProZ.com, but the domain name registrar seems to be a company named "Moniker" (visit the URL and fill in salkova.com in the box).

From this FAQ answer it appears that if your domain whois says "Moniker" and not "ProZ.com", then your domain name was not registered via ProZ.com. However, Moniker says that your domain name expires in 2015 only, so I'm guessing that it isn't a domain name registration renewal problem.

Your next step would be to contact ProZ.com support to see what's wrong with your web site.

By the way, I notice from your WHOIS records that all four your contact e-mail addresses are the same address. This is extremely dangerous because if you loose access to that one e-mail address, you also lose access to your domain name and it is practically impossible to get your domain name back after that. So I suggest you log into your account with Moniker and change it to two or three different e-mail addresses.

[Edited at 2014-03-20 12:41 GMT]

John Fossey
John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 18:49
Member (2008)
French to English
+ ...
Support request Mar 20, 2014

Blanka Salkova wrote:

I am using proz as my hosting provider.

Put in a support request to proz.com.

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Link for support Mar 20, 2014

John Fossey wrote:
Put in a support request to ProZ.com.

Presumably here:
http://www.proz.com/support?mode=ask&sp_sub_mode=ticket_submit (select "Hosting" on the list)

Blanka Salkova
Czech Republic
Member (2007)
English to Czech
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
.. Mar 20, 2014

Hi Samuel,

thank you for your advice. Yes, the domain name is prepaid for 2 years, well, 1 year now... until 2015. And with proz hosting I only needed to change the dns servers - very convenient. I am going for the support right now.

Blanka

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Account suspended

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »