Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 23:41
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Mar 24, 2010

Some weeks ago I got an automated message that my disc space was full.
I logged in to my account and found, that my disc space was about 176/250, so it is not full even according to the statistics.
Strangely the same files on my local hard disc are only 36 Mb. So where does the extra space come from?

I send a support ticket but got not answer.

Regards
Heinrich

PS: There were 138 Mb in the tmp-folder. I wonder why the system does not remove
... See more
Some weeks ago I got an automated message that my disc space was full.
I logged in to my account and found, that my disc space was about 176/250, so it is not full even according to the statistics.
Strangely the same files on my local hard disc are only 36 Mb. So where does the extra space come from?

I send a support ticket but got not answer.

Regards
Heinrich

PS: There were 138 Mb in the tmp-folder. I wonder why the system does not remove that stuff automatically. I had to do it manually and now I'm down to 56 Mb total.

[Bearbeitet am 2010-03-24 07:41 GMT]
Collapse

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Please provide a copy of the message you received. Thank you. Mar 24, 2010

Dear Heinrich,

I am afraid there aren't any support requests submitted by you recently. Please submit a support request and provide a copy of the message you received. This will help the support team to provide prompt assistance.
Thanks.

Best regards,

Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My support ticket was not answered

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »