where is the hosting link on the new menu?? Staff: by mousing over your site name
Thread poster: Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker  Identity Verified
United States
Italian to English
Mar 2, 2010

I just wasted 10 minutes trying to find the hosting link on the newProz menu. Can someone please just tell me where it is? Why can't I use the old menu anymore? Time is money, and I need to access my hosting account... change is not always a good thing!

Thanks

Jennifer

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-03-02 14:25 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-03-02 14:26 GMT]

Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker  Identity Verified
United States
Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
Found it Mar 2, 2010

Finally found it.

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
"My hosting" information can be accessed by mousing over your site name at the top of the page Mar 2, 2010

Hi Jennifer,

I am glad that you found the link to the "My hosting" section under the new menu.

I take this opportunity to let you know that a lot of "My ..." information can be now accessed by mousing over your site name at the top of the page. A drop down menu will expand and you will see this information.

This is the case for "My hosting" information.

See more
Hi Jennifer,

I am glad that you found the link to the "My hosting" section under the new menu.

I take this opportunity to let you know that a lot of "My ..." information can be now accessed by mousing over your site name at the top of the page. A drop down menu will expand and you will see this information.

This is the case for "My hosting" information.

If anyone needs help with finding any site area in the new navigation menu, please submit a support request and specify the area you are looking for and site staff will be happy to point it out to you.

Thanks

Romina
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

where is the hosting link on the new menu?? Staff: by mousing over your site name

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »