Joris Bogaert
Joris Bogaert  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:56
Italian to Dutch
+ ...
Sep 23, 2009

Hello,

I messed up some settings with my website using Website Baker 2.6.7. (newer versions are not compatible with the PHP version of the Proz hosting package).

I would like to delete all files and settings from the hosting server and to restart a clean install from scratch of WB 2.6.7. I just want to know which files I should delete in order to do so. I suppose I may not just delete ALL files, as they contain also maps such as .cpanel; .spamassassin; .neomail....
... See more
Hello,

I messed up some settings with my website using Website Baker 2.6.7. (newer versions are not compatible with the PHP version of the Proz hosting package).

I would like to delete all files and settings from the hosting server and to restart a clean install from scratch of WB 2.6.7. I just want to know which files I should delete in order to do so. I suppose I may not just delete ALL files, as they contain also maps such as .cpanel; .spamassassin; .neomail....

Could you please tell me how to proceed? The reason I do not know is simple: I did not set up the website the first time and the friend who did is not available yet.

I use Filezilla (ftp-access) to access my hosting, and I use XAMPP for Win as local server - but I never tried to upload using XAMPP for hosting purposes (I always used Filezilla).

Thanks!
Joris
Collapse

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please submit a support request. Sep 23, 2009

Dear Joris Bogaer,

The best way to receive prompt assistance is by submitting support request via the ProZ.com support center.

In order to assist you better I would need you to specify if you would like to have your website deleted or if you would like to have your entire account cleaned out.

P
... See more
Dear Joris Bogaer,

The best way to receive prompt assistance is by submitting support request via the ProZ.com support center.

In order to assist you better I would need you to specify if you would like to have your website deleted or if you would like to have your entire account cleaned out.

Please include this information in your support request.

Best regards,
Romina
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reset hosting/website using WB 2.6.7

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »