Thread poster: Louise Souter (X)
Louise Souter (X)
Louise Souter (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:09
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 24, 2009

Can anyone tell me how I add a logo to my website once it has been published.

Thanks

Marius Feilberg Jacobsen
Marius Feilberg Jacobsen  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 19:09
English to Norwegian
+ ...
That depends Aug 24, 2009

How did you create the website? Did you use some kind of online tool or did you use a piece of software on your computer?

Christopher Schmidt
Christopher Schmidt  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:09
German to English
+ ...
favicon? Aug 24, 2009

If you're talking about a favicon (the icon to the left of the URL in the address bar), here's a link to a site with step-by-step instructions:

http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutorials/jennifer/favicon.html

This assumes you have Photoshop. If you don't have it, google "favicon generator" for a list of sites where you can create them.

... See more
If you're talking about a favicon (the icon to the left of the URL in the address bar), here's a link to a site with step-by-step instructions:

http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutorials/jennifer/favicon.html

This assumes you have Photoshop. If you don't have it, google "favicon generator" for a list of sites where you can create them.

Chris
Collapse

Louise Souter (X)
Louise Souter (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:09
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Through ProZ Aug 24, 2009

I created the website using the ProZ website creator and it states that a logo can be added at a later date but now that I have downloaded my logo I cannot seem to add it to my website.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding a website logo

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »