Thread poster: Louise Souter (X)
Louise Souter (X)
Louise Souter (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:34
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 20, 2009

I have lost my control panel password and when I clicked to reset it a message on screen stated that I would be sent a email with a confirmation code. However I have received no such email.

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please submit a support request. Aug 20, 2009

Dear Louise Souter,

Thanks for reporting this. However, the best way to receive prompt assistance is by submitting a support request here http://www.proz.com/support

Make sure you describe the problem you are experiencing in detail and provide information about your Internet Browser, for example.

This will help site staff assist you better.

Thanks
Ro
... See more
Dear Louise Souter,

Thanks for reporting this. However, the best way to receive prompt assistance is by submitting a support request here http://www.proz.com/support

Make sure you describe the problem you are experiencing in detail and provide information about your Internet Browser, for example.

This will help site staff assist you better.

Thanks
Romina
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Lost control panel password

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »